Sun - Fri 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Saturday closed.

Canada Visit Visa

Temporary Visit Visa for Canada

  • Letter of Invitation/ Sponsorship or Statutory Declaration
  • Passport Copy of sponsor and family member of Inviter and Copy of Immigration Status
  • Letter from employer
  • Pay Stubs (Payslips)
  • Bank statement
  • Most Recent Copy of the T4 or T1
In Case of Super visa, below mentioned documents are also required
  • Family Composition of Host Child or Grand Child’s Family Composition (Dependents including Spouse, Children or other relatives that are financially dependent on your host child or host grandchild.
  • Documents to prove that your child or grandchild meets the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) minimum.
    • Most Recent Copy of the Notice of Assessment
    • Most Recent Copy of the T4 or T1
From Nepal
  • Income Related Documents
  • Bank Statement of last 6 months
  • Lalpurja and it’s Translation ,  Property Valuation If Applicable)
  • Proof of Fixed Deposit (If Applicable)
  • Proof of Share Investment (if Applicable)
  • Relationship Certificate with Family members in Nepal and with Sponsor in the CANADA (If Applicable)
Other Required Documents
  • A completed Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM5257)
  • Family Information Form
  • Copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application (these are the pages with the holder's photo and personal details and the issue/expiry dates).
  • MRP Passport Sized Photos (2 copies)
  • If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
  • Certified copies of birth certificates for you and any other person included in the application. The certificates must show the names of both parents of each person.
  • Copy of  marriage certificates or relationship registrations for you and anyone else included in your application, even if they are not joining you in Canada.
  • If you or anyone included in the application has been widowed, divorced or permanently separated: a certified copy of the death certificate, divorce decree absolute, or statutory declaration/separation certificate.
If Applicant is Under 18 years old
We strongly recommend you submit the following information otherwise it may delay consideration of your application.
  • If the applicant is younger than 18 years of age (Applying with parents)
    • Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
  • If the applicant is younger than 18 years of age (Applying without parents)
    • Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
    • Letter from Parents giving consent for travelling
    • A certified copy of applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s government-issued identification document (such as a passport or drivers licence) with their photograph and their signature.
    • Evidence of enrolment at school, college or university.

Original Documents are not Required
All the documents which are not in original needed to be attested by Notary Public.Provide certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically asked by Immigration, High Commission or Embassy. 
If Documents not in English
If you submit a document that is not in English, it must be accompanied by a full translation that can Each translated document must contain:
  • confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
  • the date of the translation
  • the translator's full name and signature
  • the translator's contact details


  • Pay the visa application charge.
  • If applied online, the Visa fees needs to be paid online.
  • If Visa is applied through Canada Visa Application Centre, the Visa Fees needs to be paid in form of Demand Draft and Service charge of Canada Visa Application Centre needs to be paid through Manager’s Cheque.