Australia Visit Visa
Visitor visa (subclass 600) Sponsored Family Stream: document checklist From AUSTRALIA
- Letter of Sponsorship mentioning names of invitee, duration of stay, purpose of visit and the expenses covered by inviter
- Passport Copy of sponsor and family member of Sponsor and Copy of Immigration Status
- Letter from employer
- Pay slips
- Bank statement
Other Required Documents
- Income Related Documents
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Lalpurja and it’s Translation , Property Valuation If Applicable)
- Proof of Fixed Deposit (If Applicable)
- Proof of Share Investment (if Applicable)
- Relationship Certificate with Family members in Nepal and with Sponsor in the AUSTRALIA (If Applicable)
- A completed application form.
- Certified copies of all the pages including the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application.
- If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
- Certified copies of birth certificates for you and any other person included in the application. The certificates must show the names of both parents of each person.
- 2 MRP passport Sized Photos
If Applicant is Under 18 years old
- Certified copies of marriage certificates or relationship registrations for you and anyone else included in your application, even if they are not joining you in Australia.
- If you are living in a de facto relationship: independent evidence that you have been in the relationship for at least 12 months (for example, joint bank account statements or billing accounts in joint names).
- If you or anyone included in the application has been widowed, divorced or permanently separated: a certified copy of the death certificate, divorce decree absolute, or statutory declaration/separation certificate.
We strongly recommend you submit the following information otherwise it may delay consideration of your application.
- If you are younger than 18 years of age: evidence that every person with a legal right to decide where you live consents to your travel to Australia on this visa. If one or both parents are not coming with you, provide:
- If you are younger than 18 years of age and you will stay in Australia with someone other than a parent, legal guardian or relative: a declaration signed by the person who will be responsible for you in Australia
- Evidence of enrolment at school, college or university.
Original Documents are not Required
All the documents of Nepal which are not in original needed to be attested by Notary Public. The original documents from Australia is not required, scanned copy will also work. Do not include original documents unless specifically asked by Immigration, High Commission or Embassy. If Documents not in English
If you submit a document that is not in English, it must be accompanied by a full translation that can Each translated document must contain:
Receiving assistance (Agent or Representative)
- confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
- the date of the translation
- the translator's full name and signature
- the translator's contact details
- If someone gives you advice or lodges your application for you:
- If you would like someone else to receive correspondence from us on your behalf:
If applied online, the Visa fees needs to be paid online.
If Visa is applied through Australia Visa Application Centre, the Visa Fees needs to be paid in form of Demand Draft and Service charge of Australia Visa Application Centre needs to be paid through Manager’s Cheque.